Steps to Incorporate a Limited Liability Partnership
1. Getting Digital Signature for all Designated Partners.
2. Obtaining Designated Partner Identification Number (DPIN) or
Director Identification Number (DIN) for all Designated Partners
(minimum 2 required).
3. Getting Name approved for proposed Limited Liability Partnership.
4. Post securing name approval, file incorporation documents/ forms with
the Registrar of Companies.
5. Scrutiny of documents at Registrar of Companies [ROC].
6. Receipt of Certificate of Incorporation from ROC.